Jeanneau Yacht 60: A custom-built sailing yacht worthy of the greatest.
Be the first to be informed and receive invitations to private visits and trials in a world preview.
With this new unit, the Jeanneau Shipyard is asserting its determination to make its mark in the 60-foot segment.
Based on Jeanneau Yacht specifications, the architects Philippe Briand and Andrew Winch have jointly created a brand new boat, from the keel to the windvane:
- The hull with chines, low enough for very good stability, also providing a lot of interior space.
- circular, gently sloping deck passage without steps
- Very large cockpit saloon separated from the manoeuvring and steering area,
- functional tender garage.
The interior is not to be outdone with a multitude of possible layouts 2, 4, 5, 6 cabins possible, 4 choices of woodwork, a multitude of textile possibilities....
Thus, with this boat, the Jeanneau shipyard is entering the world of luxury and customisation from the top.
We are closely following this boat and its launch, so contact EURO-VOILES or Riviera Plaisance to receive the complete file, the first images and invitations to private visits and trials.
Sylvain Riviera Plaisance : + 33 6 01 07 09 36
Christophe EURO-VOILES : + 33 6 09 16 53 48
- Groupe Euro-voiles Riviera plaisance : We will accompany you with attention, experience and listening to your expectations.
With more than 15 Jeanneau Yachts delivered to date, take advantage of our experience to acquire your yacht to join the Jeanneau Yacht 60 adventure.
Electrical system 220 V
Electrical system 24 V
Electrical system 12 V
Alternator 12 V sur moteur 125 Ah
Service batteries AGM 24 V (4 x 140 Ah / 12 V)
Engine batteries 1 x 50 Ah / 12 V
Choix de pack éléctronqiue
Returning to the cockpit halyard
Winch 2 Harken® 50.2 ST
Rudder tiller De secours
Furling genoa Facnor avec renvoi au cockpit
Furling mainsail Std