Come and discover this Lagoon sailing catamaran, in our offices in Hyeres or at the next boat shows. Contact us to design your boat and your project together.
Interior woodwork: Alpi Walnut with Asburgo floor - Standard motorization: 2 x 45HP (Yanmar 4JH45)
Style and a strong personality
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality. While keeping a family atmosphere and preserving the main characteristics of the latest generation of Lagoon, it shows us a new path: a smooth evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between the living space and man. An elegant silhouette, fluid curves which, thanks to an acceleration of the lines perceptible in the bows and in the new design of the roof, underline the performance and dynamics of this new model... A VPLP design of course, a guarantee of performance under sail!
Soft and elegant curves
A single level from the rear platform to the saloon: a "structural revolution",
A brand new ergonomics that guarantees an excellent space layout and a smooth flow of traffic on board,
A large bay window, which occupies the entire width of the roof, and allows a connection with the interior volumes without comparison.
The suspended steps, at the level of the rear skirts, offer a completely new perception of the boat: a united, wide and welcoming platform, worthy of a large boat.
A clever deck layout
The recoil mast and self-tacking jib, which guarantee sail performance and ease of use, offer the possibility of grouping all manoeuvres in a single place.
An ergonomic steering station
In terms of the roof partition, it offers many advantages:
- direct communication between the cockpit and the saloon,
- improved circulation, forward and backward of the helmsman's seat,
- direct access to the roof to facilitate access to the boom,
- a composite bimini with sliding panel to ensure good visibility on the sails,
- a closing beam to secure the helm station during navigation.
3 or 4 double cabins... and what cabins!
- double island bed for the aft cabins and beds with lateral access for the forward cabins,
- the aft cabins have a bathroom with a separate shower,
- very large windows in the cabins provide a beautiful light and a magnificent view to the outside,
- the vertical glazing of the roof illuminates the square: a clear and soft atmosphere perfectly balanced between the kitchen and the living room,
- the U-shaped galley, perfectly equipped with large working surfaces and numerous storage spaces, faces the outer cockpit.
The attention to detail and the use of space make this new interior a unique and pleasant place to live.
Would you like to receive an offer for this LAGOON boat?
Contact EURO-VOILES, your LAGOON dealer in the Var and Bouches du Rhône at 04.94.12.52.48
From 336 950€ excluding VAT ex works price without option.