Boat will be exhibited at the Exclusive Lagoon Days from March 6th to 9th, 2024.
Book your visit, contact us. Lagoon is celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2024, thank you to all!
LAGOON 42: An incredible and spacious boat for a 42 feets boat!
Come and discover this Lagoon sailing catamaran, in Hyères or at the next boat shows. Contact us to design your boat and your project together.
Style and a strong personality
This confident member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality. While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main characteristics of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: a smooth evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man. An elegant silhouette, fluid curves which, thanks to a perceptible acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new design of the coachroof, underline the high-performance and dynamic character of this new model... A VPLP plan of course, a guarantee of performance under sail!
Soft and elegant curves
A single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a "structural revolution".
A completely new ergonomics that guarantees an excellent layout of the space and a fluid circulation on board.
A large bay window, which occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and allows a connection with the interior volumes without comparison.
The suspended steps, at the level of the transoms, offer a completely new perception of the boat: a plain, wide and welcoming platform, worthy of a large boat.
A clever deck plan
The aft mast and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of sailing performance and ease of use, especially with a reduced crew, offer the possibility of grouping all the maneuvers in one place. With the possibility of a Gennaker or Spinnaker type headsail which is impressive on downwind.
An ergonomic helm station
At the level of the coachroof bulkhead, it offers many advantages:
- direct communication between the cockpit and the saloon,
- improved circulation, forward and aft of the helmsman's seat,
- direct access to the coachroof to facilitate access to the boom,
- a composite bimini with sliding panel to guarantee good visibility on the sails,
- a closing beam to secure the helm station while sailing
- standard engine: 2 x 45 hp Yanmar 4JH45
3 or 4 double cabins… and what cabins!
Alpi Sand oak interior woodwork with dark oak floor
- double island beds for the aft cabins and beds with side access for the forward cabins,
- the aft cabins benefit from a bathroom with separate shower,
- very large windows in the cabins offer beautiful light and a magnificent view outwards,
- the vertical glazing of the coachroof illuminates the saloon: a light and soft atmosphere perfectly balanced between the kitchen area and the lounge area,
- the galley, in a "U", perfectly equipped with large work surfaces and plenty of storage, faces the exterior cockpit.
The attention to detail and the use of volumes make this new interior a unique and pleasant space.
From €516 010 ex-works price without options.
Would you like to receive an offer for this LAGOON boat?
Contact EURO-VOILES, your LAGOON dealer in the Var and Bouches du Rhône on 04.94.12.52.48 or 06 23 89 02 43 (Marine)
DO YOU HESITATE? RENT IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE! www.hexavoile.com offers you a Lagoon 42 for hire - 3 bathrooms, cab. skipper
More info - 04 94 12 52 77